Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Missing In Action

I know you guys have been dying for me to update my blog, but there have been a few things holding me back. 1.) We have been sick. Not just one illness. I think we got them all. Marathon illnesses. I'm quite tired of coughing, sniffling, not sleeping, getting headaches and taking care of all the monsters in my house that have been sick. 2.) No one bought me a new laptop. I specifically made a "wish list" and nobody took the initiative to go out and buy me a new laptop. I am sure that underneath my Christmas Tree there will be several easy bake ovens, and bedazzlers. But nobody was willing to spend the big bucks and get us a new laptop. 3.)Internet: Since nobody gave us a new laptop, we have been having to use our computer in the basement and for some reason that computer can only stayed hooked up to the internet for 5-7 minutes at a time.

No comments: