Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brown-cow-chicken-brown-cow

8 years. 8 fantastical years. (Fantastical is the word of the day) 8 years of Adam in School

7 arguments (if you believe this, you must be delusional. I just couldn't find 7 of anything so I decided to lie. I thought it was the best way to go.)

6 months before we got pregnant with Kelly

5 Cars (If you count the Kia, but we really hate the Kia, so he will probably be upset that I counted it. Since he says it's worthless)

4 beautiful children

3 moves

2 weeks of "dating" before we were engaged (don't worry I knew him for 3... we were friends first) (that was a joke.)

1 amazing eternal companion.
And honestly I'm sure you guys are gagging, and rolling your eyes (I would be too, it's in my blood) But anyone who knows him knows that I got the good end of this whole "eternal companion" deal.
I have a man who brings me up Ice water at night, empties the dishwasher in the morning, volunteers to give children baths, has a special dance for me when I'm upset with him, makes me feel beautiful just by looking at me, and always always puts the family first.

Just for the record, I'm not claiming perfection here. We still have our ups and downs, and he still drives me crazy with his "black and white" way of looking at things, and I hate how as soon as we start to snuggle, he falls asleep and starts snoring really loud. BUT today is our anniversary, so today all imperfections are given a day off. Today we celebrate the positive in our relationship and focus on our love.

So yes for today he is perfect.

No comments: