Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank You

I'm as close to speechless as I can get. I am drugged so that probably helps with my lack of words.

I am so thankful for my friends and family. There have been times in my life where I have felt so alone as I go through a trial. But I have never felt as surrounded by love as I do at this point in my life. My friends are the real deal, the genuine article. My friends do not find it necessary to be in my "ward boundries" to help.

I have been left speechless. What have I done to deserve this much love. I mean it. I don't think I am "unlovable", but I never thought that people cared this much. I have people calling to watch children, I have people calling to bring meals, They want to bring movies, they want to clean. I have family members driving from across the state.

So thank you. Thank you for finding time to help me through this cruddy experience.

No comments: