Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Little Known Fact:

When I was 14 my BFF and I thought it would be cool if we could get the bottom of our feet sunburnt. She said her Dad did it once, and didn't have to go to work the next day. So we thought we should try it... Yes I was that dumb.

We laid by the lake with our feet up in the air for over an hour. (We would take them down to rest occasionally)(But imagine 2 teenagers laying on the ground with their feet straight up in the air)

Our feet did not get sunburned, but the rest of us did.

I did miss school on Monday, but it was because my body was so burnt it hurt to move.

Stupid Jen. Lesson Learned.

4 comments:

Snow Whiteley said...

Ouch.

The Pagets in Florida said...

I feel your pain... empathy not sympathy

Meg said...

Am I supposed to think that's hilarious and laugh at you...because I think that's hilarious and I'm laughing at you.

elizabeth said...

You should have asked her Dad how he got his feet sunburned in the first place. Not for your sake, but for mine. I want to know how that's possible.