Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dentite


After 4 longish years we were so happy to have the chance to watch My hot Dr. Husband graduate.
Really time has gone fast. Sometimes I thought this day would never come, but it has. After 8 1/2 years of marriage Adam is finally done with school! I think I hear the angels singing in Heaven right now.



He sure is wonderful. That medal around his neck is because he was in the top of his class. Not only did he finish Dental School with 4 kids, he finished near the very top. I would expect nothing less of him.

Kelly got a little weepy. I think she realizes how big a deal this is, but doesn't totally get it. We move a week after graduation so that doesn't give her much time to say her good byes

 Look at that Goofy Grin!


I need to get the lighting fixed on this picture.These guys have been through alot together. A whole lot of studying, worrying, and teeth pulling. They have made this experience much more enjoyable (for Adam, I prefer their wives) 





Paige couldn't wait for him to be done, She ran right on up to him.

 Here is Adam with his new staff. A month from now he will be working at his Dad's practice with these fine women.



Doc was just glowing. It must be a wonderful thing to have your child love the same things that you love.

All of these people drove out from St. Louis, just to see Adam.



Adam and his best friend. Marcus is a riot. And my favorite thing about him is his wife Miriam, who happens to be my best friend. We have spent countless hours with these 2 and they are like family. It will be very wierd not having them right across the street. Tommy will be devastated to say goodbye to Garrison.





Here is a better pic of the guys. Gotta love all of them.

So thank you Adam for being smart. Thank you for never giving up. Thank you for bringing me along on this crazy ride. You are so worth it all. I love you more.

1 comment:

Denae said...

Congratulations! Seriously that deserves a big fat one! I love your cute family.