Thursday, May 28, 2009

What I'm not good at.

Just a list to remind me that I'm not perfect:
  • I hate waking up in the morning. I am not a morning person, I am tired and crabby and if you ever want to ask me for a "favor" don't do it before 10AM or the answer will be a no or a disgruntled yes.

  • I yell at my children. I'm not saying that I beat them down or that I am constantly screaming at them, but I see some parents that just point and say "no no" and I think " Hmmm... I would like to have a video camera in there home"

  • My feet are ugly. Achilles had his heel, I have my feet. They are troll feet. Ugly little fat feet with bent toe nails. I could never be Cinderella, not because of the height or weight difference, just because I would never wear glass slippers that you could see my feet through.

  • I don't make the bed. If I ever give you a "house tour" and my bed is made, you should know that I made it just for you.

  • I can't sing. Not even a little, most of the time I don't even pretend anymore. At church I will open the book, but that's the extent.

No comments: