So if I ever win an Oscar, I would like to have a poem to read as my speech. Some cute little poem that rhymes (cause that's the kind I like). I'd thank my family and I'd probably do some little dance too. Maybe the running man, probably RiverDance.
I don't think I'd cry (because that's expected) and I'd probably make some insane promise (Like Oprah does) and promise everyone viewing the program a free ham from Honey Baked Ham as long as they were at the store at Midnight. (I just think it would be fun to see a long line outside Honey Baked Ham in the middle of the night)
Oh and Update on the House:
- countertops in 3 weeks
- carpet is great (it's Kelly's favorite part)
- Fireplace mantel next week
- Bookcase tomorrow
- circular saw out of living room... maybe never, it's starting to grow on me.
- Basement waterproofing June 15th ish
- Bedrooms in basement come after the basement waterproofing
- Carpet in Basement comes after the bedrooms are fixed
- paint in the basement comes sometime in between now and carpet
and all of the boxes might never be done, but that's okay.