- I have decided to go against the majority. My New Year's resolution is to GAIN WEIGHT! No, I am not pregnant (not even a little). I have just decided to do what comes naturally and that would be eat. Usually any resolutions would not stick, but I see some real promise in this new one of mine.
- My Super Amazing father has been let go. Apparently they call it RIFed (Reduction in Force) I don't care what you call it. It stinks. Like super stinks. Normally I would have to try to stop myself from eating my sorrows away, but luckily with my New New Year's resolution it encourages me to eat. So Here's a dozen cupcakes for you Dad, I love you!
- Kelly turned 7. That will be a whole post by itself after her Super Fabulous Birthday Party.
- Adam only has 3.5 months until he Graduates. Time seems to be flying by. A year ago I remember helping my friend look at houses. Now next week I get to go out to St. Louis and look at a particular house.
- I have decided that God created the Winter season to test our patience. He was thinking "Jennifer, let me lock you in a house with your 4 beautiful monsters and make it too cold to go outside, if you still have your sanity when the Sun comes out, then you will be the CHAMPION of the WORLD!" The only problem with this idea is the assumption that I had my sanity going into this journey of Motherhood.
- I do remain sain with the help of my weekly "Book Club". Actually, I am lying right now. It isn't a book club.... It is a "Bachelor Club" every Monday at 8pm we watch the show together. We discuss the Women, the weather, the ultimate plot of the show. It kinda seems like a book club, and it makes us sound smarter if we call it a book club.
Also everyone is invited to our Monday night extravaganzas. We have ample seating and the more the merrier.
So I'm hoping everything is going well for all of my friends. It seems to be like a slow time of year for the blogging world... or maybe just for me. Well maybe next monday I will take pictures of my Book Club and post them.