So I have a few rules for snow:
- it needs to come quickly and in the form of thick pretty flakes
- it should stay white, once it gets dirty it needs to be gone
- it should not stay longer than a week, it starts to complicate things
- it should not come with any ice, I don't like ice or the sound made to clean it off of my windshield
- It should bring only ONE snow day for my children. One is enough there is no need for 2 or more.
Well enough with my rules, here are some pictures.
Tommy having a blastThe girls coming down the hill