Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of school



So it's kind of funny that for the first day of school we go through so much trouble to make the monsters look great. I curl hair, carefully pick out clothes, get out to the bus stop early.

But then the school year just kind of happens and before you know it it's the last day of school again.
Tommy survived Kindergarten
Paige loved First Grade
and Kelly learned a ton in Third.

So on the last day of school, they woke up late, through on clothes and let me snap a quick pick as they ran out to the school bus... with their breakfast in hand.


Kelly was still the fabulous student that she always is. Math is difficult for her, but she pushes through. Learning her mulitplication tables took a lot out of her, but because she put so much time into it, I think it made the success even sweeter.


 Paige is Paige. She loved her teacher and loved having some good friends in her class. Her reading improved and she loved going to school everyday. Paige makes my life flow easily.




Tommy made it to First Grade! Tommy's kindergarten year was an amazing learning experience for both of us. This was the first time I felt like I had to step up and fight for my child in the school. I knew going in that this would be a difficult year, but I really feel like I am a better parent after it.
Thank you Tommy for being you.

No comments: