Saturday, July 30, 2011

Swimmers??

I know right? These awesome swimmers look like they are on their way to the Olympics. Well don't let their matching team swimsuits and fierce faces fool you. My kids are NOT professional swimmers, not even close. My swimming motto is "MY kids swim, to make your kids look good". And it's true.

I hope in the process of making them swim, I am teaching them that they don't have to be number 1 at everything they do. Sometimes their is nothing wrong with a participation ribbon.


 Here is Tommy all ready to go. Too bad he doesn't want to actually get in the water. I had to bribe him to race. But I will say that by the end of the year he was able to swim the full length without stopping and without looking like he was about to drown. He's my stud.


 Here is my Kelly. In the back in the pink. She practices everyday without complaining.


 Then there is Paige. I don't really know what to do with her. She just does it for the social part. She loves chatting and laughing with her friends, and doesn't really like when it is interupted with the whole swimming  a race thing.



No comments: