Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Hotness

Could life get any better??

It could if you were married to this hotness

Dearest Hotty with a Body,

Thanks for everything. Thank you for dealing with a cranky sick pregnant women. Thank you for doing the dishes, and the laundry and the taking care of a cranky sick pregnant lady. I would like to believe that someday I will make it up to you, but we both know that that probably won't happen. By the time I'm feeling up to returning the favor, you will have one-uped me again... somehow with something. And no, I don't care that our friends that are reading this are probably gaging and puking, because now they know how I feel.

But, really thanks for turning me into the spoiled brat that I am. I love you for it. For everything. Thank you for being a goof ball and making me laugh. Thank you for not being upset that I was tooo sick to throw you some out of this world 30th party, I still feel bad about that. And thank you for our babies... all 4.3333 of them.

6 comments:

The Pagets in Florida said...

Adam, you have got to stop all of this helpfulness. You are setting a bad presidence for the rest of us.

Meg said...

Hey, that's my picture! I really could send it to you if you want so it's not blurry. At least now I know you read my blog, since you never comment anymore, even if it is just to steal my awesome pictures:)

And yes, I am puking and gagging right now.

Nonnie said...

Adam is a great husband. don't worry Jen,there's alway 31!!!

Amy said...

Yeah, Adam is making everyone else's husbands look bad.

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

There is a pot for every lid and you two are a match made in Heaven!

Emily said...

I say keep it up, Adam! We need more good examples not less. Let's raise the bar for hubbies.

And, if I remember correctly, you had a FANTASTIC luncheon with some stellar friends at a very high end restaurant for Adam's 30th. Let's not discount that - ok?