So the reason for my lackage of blogage would be the whole growing baby in the tummy issue. The TV and internet make me nauseous, so that makes visits to my blog and other blogs very short. (It's not cause I'm facebooking Aby, that makes me sick too). So there are many things I have forgotten to mention, not because I don't think you don't care about every little detail of my life, but because I get sick just thinking of typing (and yes, I feel crap-a-delic right now in case you were wondering).
So here is what my faithful followers have missed (don't cry, maybe I'll make it up to you later... probably not.)
- Adam turned 30. We had a fabulous party that involved fireworks (oh wait shoot that was just the 4th of July celebration. I hate when I mix those things up). No we actually went out to lunch with our Burneson's who drove all the way from KC for the lunch (dedication is key to being my friend).
- The kids are still in day camp. They love it. OTHER people are taking them to the pool, so that makes me thrilled. I don't feel like going to the pool, because I'm sure I'd find something there to make me nauseous there. (I'm sure a downer huh?)
- Adam is my work slave... and yes I wish I was joking. I think those donkey's in Mexico get more breaks then Adam. He works, and then does so much around the house, because his wife is too busy feeling like a dead tomato and growing a baby in her tummy too get much accomplished. If he stays with me through this pregnancy, he's going to deserve a raise when the kid comes.
- We now have an additional nickname for Grand Finale. We also call baby "Tiebreaker" The girls want a girl and the boys want a boy. I had a dream that it was a boy and that I cried. Because all future votes of "Do you want to go fishing or to the mall?" had been decided with one sonogram. Rather depressing huh? It's okay I'll just name the boy Jenna so at least I'll feel better about it.
- Tommy TURNS 4 TOMORROW! This seems to be the never ending birthday though. We had a party at the Magic House on Saturday, then today we celebrated his (and my brother in law Josh's) birthday at my parents, and then tomorrow we go to Gram's for a continuous celebration of the Tommy that we all love.
Well, before I get sick I'm going to sign out. I don't feel like my posts are as amusing as usual these days, and I apologize for my blahness, but hopefully once I feel better I will find all things humorous once more.
Signing out now.