Friday, May 16, 2008

WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!

I know that my friends in KC are desperately missing me, so I thought I would uplift their lives and let them know that I will be back soon. Do not cry too much I will make my grand return back into the world of KC, Dental School and daily Laundry! In the meantime, we are LOVING Branson!

We have gone to Silver Dollar City, Dixie Stampede, gone miniture golfing, baths in huge tubs, dropping baseballs off of our balcony (okay that was just Tommy) and trips out to the lake to stare at the water.

This trip has been heavenly. We go to Silver Dollar City one more time tomorrow and then we make our trek home to Kansas City. Adam goes back to school on Monday so our vacation is almost over.

Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm on Vacation! So I have to go take a bath in my huge Tub that I give back tomorrow morning at 10AM.

Wish you were Here!

I love this one. Paige kept putting her head down on top of Poppy's to snuggle with him. I'm sure he was in Heaven, because I was just watching those 2.
I know this isn't the best picture of me, but I'm not usually in many pictures so I don't have many to choose from.

I Love this Picture of the girls. I wish time would slow down. I feel like the days are passing much faster then I am ready for. I'm such a sentimental sap, I need to get a grip.

Like I said, STOP GROWING UP! Goodness this isn't fair, I'm supposed to be blogging about my amazing fantastical trip, and now all I can think about is how blessed I am to have a beautiful family.

Do they get any cuter? Notice the shirt, it's definately not a typical Jen shirt, but I found it at the GAP outlet and I couldn't resist.

8 comments:

Kiera said...

What a great trip! I love the pictures! Especially the one of the girls!

The Pagets in Florida said...

It is funny, we used to call Silver Dollar City "Steal-your Dollar City"

Meg said...

I looked at your last picture, and I'm like, who is that? I don't even recognize Preston! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. We sure need a vacation here. Oh wait, Patrick just got one. He went fishing for three days! Hmmm...sounds like a need to go do something by myself...

Karen said...

really cute pictures, even cuter kids, preston is getting so big! loved the picture with larry and paige but where is nonnie?

elizabeth said...

I'm glad you're back. I only cried a little. Very cute pictures by the way. I think every family needs the classic picture of all of the kids in the bathtub at once. Love it!

Holly said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Maybe even cuter than mine! Maybe that's just because yours aren't screaming at me that they want more cheese when I just want 5 minutes alone in the basement!

Berrett's said...

I can't stand it! Preston is so ding dang cute! I love tha tlast pic of him! Glad you are enjoying your trip. I don't know where Silver Dollar City is...but it sounds like fun! :)

Tina

Amy said...

I am so jealous! Dixie Stampede is my favorite thing to there! Who doesn't love to eat all that food-not to mention all that good food at Silver Dollar City. Basically I only eat when we go to Branson! haha! And Ryan also calls it Steal your Dollar City-he grew up going there, but it is so fun!