I'm kinda joking, Ill try making a real list now.
- I mean he doesn't really sit up yet, but he's excellent at falling over.
- He goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up at about 6:30 (He get's up once in the night at about 11:30 for a power meal)
- He can now speak French in addition to Spanish.
- His hair is... still not
- He can roll over every direction, except for the one that I want him too.
- He knows exactly when my other 3 children need me and chooses to join them in their pleas for help.
- He is a happy boy. When he was born I honestly NEVER thought I'd be able to say that. He was so cranky for the first 2 months, but these last 3 have been a joy.
So now that you know exactly how talented my 5 month old is, you can dream that someday you could have a child that is as Super Talented and advanced.
In fact I better go stop him, before he teaches himself how to walk.
So here is Preston in a bunny suit. This suit has since been returned to the store, but I enjoyed it while I had it. (Which was about a day).