Friday, October 17, 2014

MIA

I am updating my blog. It has been 2 1/2 years, but I thought it was about time to put something on here. Maybe over time I can add in some important dates and events that I am now missing but I'm not hopeful of that, since I have kinda been MIA in my own blog for so long.

So here is where we are at:

-We moved last year, we are still in STL, but in a different house. It was not a fun experience and it stunk leaving the house that we had put so much work into, but it was the best choice for our family and we are really happy being here now.


-We added another little monster! Whitney just turned one and she is a doll. She slept great as a baby and has been just what our family needed. Everyone took turns fighting over holding her and she is a good mix of all the kids

DELANEY: Is now 4 going on 16. You can tell she is number 5 and she could be the most stubborn of all my kids. She can hold her own against any of them and still likes to cuddle up at night so I am happy.

PRESTON: Just turned 7! I can't believe how big he is. He is schooling school and is always great for them. He still hates all sports, but I'm hoping with age he will decide that physical activity is not a bad thing.

TOMMY: My 9 year old is still a sweet boy. He loves playing football, and has not been injured yet. He is at a new school and has enjoyed making some new friends. 

PAIGE: Is still as kind as ever. I have 6 kids, but Paige is my peacemaker. She will still do anything to help everyone get along. I put her in a dance class this year and let her take a break from swimming. 

KELLY: Is loving middle school. She wants to be involved in every activity offered and she is also doing year round swimming. She is now a "tween" which means I spend a lot of my time dealing with whining noises and eye rolls… I'm surprised they can't pull a muscle rolling their eyes.


Well this should count for something? Maybe I will even upload a picture later!

No comments: