Monday, February 16, 2009

Too Many

I'm rebelling. I think there are too many blog posts about Valentine's Day. Not that I don't love being loved, but I've read enough mushy gushy stuff about everyone's spouses to make me gag for a whole year. So yes, tonight I am rebelling. Instead of a post on Valentines I am going to write about... Firetrucks.

Yesterday I pointed to a letter and asked Tommy which letter it was. His response "Firetruck".

Yep, I've got a real Einstein on my hands. I'm starting to get concerned.

4 comments:

KJA said...

I soooooo agree. V - Day not my favorite. - and when my two year old says firetruck it doesn't quite sound like firetruck - having a hard time with the tr sound.

Amy said...

Yeah, I hate the holiday myself.

Rebecca said...

Well if the letter you pointed to was an f, then he's doing fabulous!

Snow Whiteley said...

Hey! My favorite letter is firetruck. That and ficus.