Monday, May 3, 2010

Aprilness in May

Dearest Blog,
So sorry that I didn't keep up with you in April... It seems that I've been kinda busy. So in case you were wondering what we've been up to.
Kelly: Still being the best big sister around. Although she does this whiney thing in a high pitched voice that seems very unnatural. It is followed with her waving her arms above her head and saying something like "Why Me!"... then she normally storms off to her room (where I have sent her). I will try to videotape it someday. I'm sure I could use it for blackmail at a later point in her life.
On the upside, even when she is in the middle of a tantrum if she sees her 2 year old brother she stops and takes care of him. Hey at least she's got her priorities.
Paige: Paige recently recieved a hand-me-down red polo. When she saw it she was overjoyed! She said "Wow mom! You got me a SPY SHIRT!!" Huh? What is this girl talking about. Anywho. She changes into it often after school and then goes on spy missions around the house. I really hope she doesn't scare off potential friends.
She has also lost half-a-dozen teeth , and the toothfairy and her are BFF. She is still chasing butterflies and her idea of "moving fast" involves dancing and skipping and wondering across a room. She's quite a character.
Tommy: Tommy adores his newborn sister. I see brother and sisterly love on a daily basis, but NOTHING like this. He sits and stares at her, talks and goos at her. He has this obsession with holding her hand whenever he is near. He glows when she is in the room.
Preston: We are just counting down the days till he is no longer 2.

No comments: